Realizations and Observations have been made. In Capitals, yes. I'll Proceed to List some of them.
1. I'm almost 22. My brother is almost 16. No, thats not a Realization! Although it might drunkenly totter in the category of Observation. About 6 years back, I was almost 16 and my brother was almost 10. (That is just simple Calculation, don't coitus around with me.) Realization: 6 years back talking and kidding around with my brothers' friends was normal. It was how you behaved with the little boys when they came over for lemonade after an exhilarating day of soccer. Kidding around with them was nothing out of the ordinary.
But NOW, 6 years hence, it apparently isn't as innocent anymore. It is vaguely cougar-in-making. While I might still see them as my little-brother's-little-buddies, they aren't that little anymore. They have grown up and so has certain hormonal levels. And the fact that I'm their buddy's elder sister is more interesting than appalling. It makes itself very evident in the way my brother tries to ward me off every time I'm around. I am nauseated, really. This is one Sick Realization.
2. Observation: Mothers are evil. Grandmothers are angels. These traits skip one generation. So I am an angel. And my child will be evil. Realization: Do not procreate. (And no, I won't see this from my mother's perspective. Coitus off)
3. Observation: Every time you watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. you secretly wonder if there is a Ross/Rachel for you out there. Realization: You probably are Janice.
4. Observation: Life will coitus you when you are the least horny of all. Realization: You forgot to use protection.
5. Observation: The only thing permanent in life is change. Realization: Yes, that's all that will remain in your pocket if you don't get a life/degree/job soon.
6. Observation: You actually read this through, did you? Realization: Wow, you really are jobless!
The Identity of Indiscernibles
2 months ago