Me, the-horrible-mistake-my-parents-committed has apparently sprinkled a bit of sunshine into somebody's life!! It's Johanaa - The Mercurial Wife!! She is now, the most awesomest human being ever, apart from Mag, who gave me my first blogger award. Check Jo out, you'll thank me for sending you there. :)
Apparently, it's an award "given to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world".
The rules are as follows:
- Put the logo on the blog within your post.
- Pass the awards on to 12 bloggers
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
- Maggie from Still Hitchiking [She is one's soulmate/solemate]
- Shwetu from Life, the Universe, and a Little Red Dot [She is one's mentor]
- Kanwal from Kanwalful Meets World [She is across the border and awesome]
- Kaash [She is perfection]
- Aanchal from Continuum [She is alter-me]
- Urvashi from Metamorphosis [She is genius. Genius]
- Vimal from The Clown Behind The Mask [He is a demigod. With words and laughs]
- William Deng Deng from Blah Blah and etc. [He is alter-Hyde. Therefore, we must love him]
- Tyrant from perpetual contemplation [He is adorable. And confused. And adorable]
- Balu from What's a nickel worth?? [He is THE Count. We must bow]
- Himan from Reflections of a Fickle Mind [He is my bestest friend. He doesn't blog a lot, but he does spread sunshine in my life]
- Urmila from constant chatter [she is amazingly gifted]
I'm Walking on Sunshine...