Oct 31, 2008

Home Alone..

For the first time in 19 years my mom's gone to meet her mom alone. For 10 days.

I mean, maybe its unbelievable but yeah, i'm still a baby, i can never do anything right and just yesterday i managed to spill a perfectly tasty bowlful of sambar across a radius of 3 feet.
I know i'm an adult now. But its not fair to expect me to grow up all of a sudden.
All the gleefully plans crumbled the moment she walked out of the door.
Ok this sounds a little too much, but i do miss her

Come back soon mumma.

2 comments:

Just a girl said...

Aw. You're not a baby. We all need our mothers to keep our lives organized and in check. ;-) I remember when I went on a 3 camp in yr 7, it was the first time I'd been away from my parents for more than a night and I was soooo homesick. It didn't get much easier through boarding school. But it's entirely understandable, if you have a great relationship with your parents, which it sounds like you do. =)

x
JAG

Ankit Poddar said...

well, as "they" say, growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!!