Things are different on this side of the new year.
Not just for me, but for everyone around me.
But this blog is about me, and I'm pretty much a narcissist, so I'll talk about me.
- Things I didn't think I was capable of doing, have been done.
- Promises that I made on the other side, I've broken.
- People whom I'd never thought I would hurt, I've injured.
- Places I didn't think I could reach, I've reached.
- Felt new highs, sunk to new lows. Sometimes, really low.
I'm sorry about most of it, I feel like trash half the time, but I'll live.
As I've remarked earlier, everything has an expiry date.
All you can hope is you haven't been poisoned by it.
So, this post is cryptic, most of you won't understand it. That's fine.